happy anniversary to us!
Vows
for Renewing Our 6th Wedding Vows (Moses & Grace Kulaba)
I love you.
You are my best friend.
Today I recommit myself to you and our marriage.
I promise to encourage and inspire you,
to laugh with you, and to comfort you
I promise to love you in good times and in bad,
when life seems easy and when it seems hard,
when our love is simple, and when it is an effort.
I promise to cherish you, I continue to strive to be sensitive to your needs,
You are my best friend.
Today I recommit myself to you and our marriage.
I promise to encourage and inspire you,
to laugh with you, and to comfort you
I promise to love you in good times and in bad,
when life seems easy and when it seems hard,
when our love is simple, and when it is an effort.
I promise to cherish you, I continue to strive to be sensitive to your needs,
Today and in all days, I
take shared responsibility for our marriage, family, community and myself,
and to always hold you in highest regard.
Together, we have built a home that is compassionate to all,
full of respect and honor for others and each other.
Today, I pledge to each other to continue to be loving friends and partners in marriage.
To talk and to listen, to trust, and appreciate you;
to respect and cherish each others uniqueness; and to
support, comfort and strengthen each other through life’s joys and sorrows.
I promise to share hopes, thoughts and dreams as I continue to build our lives together.
May our lives continue to be ever intertwined, our love keeping us together.
May our home be forever filled with peace, happiness and love.
and to always hold you in highest regard.
Together, we have built a home that is compassionate to all,
full of respect and honor for others and each other.
Today, I pledge to each other to continue to be loving friends and partners in marriage.
To talk and to listen, to trust, and appreciate you;
to respect and cherish each others uniqueness; and to
support, comfort and strengthen each other through life’s joys and sorrows.
I promise to share hopes, thoughts and dreams as I continue to build our lives together.
May our lives continue to be ever intertwined, our love keeping us together.
May our home be forever filled with peace, happiness and love.
These
things I give to you today,
and all the days of our life.
and all the days of our life.
Comments
Post a Comment