Kulaba's











 I am glad that you work hard for us, I am glad that you provide for us. There are several things that you do and for so many reasons, I keep loving you.





 Father and daughters










 Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you. I love the way you handle them.




























 Just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you.

 Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you. I love the way you  take care of them.
















 awwww cute
 my heartbeat , my son, my baba


 Tiffany-Alicia my love my heart...my angel my princess

 Gertrude my first love my heart...my angel my princess my friend








  I love you so much.

 Tiffany-Alicia





 Faithfulness flows from you, gratefulness is what I feel for you. No matter where we are in life, I know that you will always be there for me like a guiding star.You are more precious than diamonds to me. You have not just a husband but a companion and the best person that I have found in this world. I love you beyond what words can express.



 I love being around you....I love it when you wear that.
 You complete me....
 I feel so proud when I’m with you.
 It is so cool to watch the man you’ve become even since we’ve been married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping the POSITIVE ATTITUDE