mothers and daughters
Good evening;
A very good evening to all of you and a warm welcome, First of all, I would like to extend a sincere welcome to all
of you joining us today for this banquet. In addition, I greatly appreciate the
participation of our Guest of honor , our keynote speakers, and the panelist.
May I take this
opportunity to welcome you all, and to extend a further word of welcome to
everyone here this evening.
The banquet is
certainly a moment that we should all savor and enjoy. If you take a quick look
around you, I'm sure you will all agree that our event is awesome.
It all started as
a dream. [Generation 200 Limited] envisioned the dream of establishing a platform
where mother and daughter can come together and cherish their relationship that
would mold and guide future generations of enlightened minds.
We would like to
extend our gratitude and thanks to all the role players that have made it
possible for the dream to become a reality. Tonight marks this occasion - the
Opening and Commencement Ceremony of Institution.
I am very
pleased to have such great speakers present at our event today. I am looking forward to a productive
discussion among all of the participants including both the speakers and the
audience. Finally, I would like to
express my appreciation to the sponsors Coca cola etc for their generous
support of this event.
Tonight
though, is about enjoying ourselves, celebrating the present and planning for
the future, so go ahead and let your hair down. Have a magical night! You have
all worked so hard for it. Surround yourselves with the happiness you deserve
and thank you for making this possible.
I hope today’s
event will be useful and interesting to all.
Thank you
very much for
your attendance.
it was awesome..thank you all for making the day a superb....bless you, see you next time!
ReplyDelete